Standard Terms and Conditions
- Limited Warranty. All InterOptic products for original purchasers and authorized resellers are covered by InterOptic’s industry first Compatibility Guarantee and three (3) year No-Nonsense Limited Warranty as described below.
- Payment. All products are sold on a cash basis, unless other arrangements are agreed, in writing, in advance of ordering. If any payment due InterOptic is not paid as agreed (or if any form of payment is dishonored) then, in addition to the total amount due, InterOptic, shall also be entitled to collect 1.5% interest per month on all such unpaid amounts. In the event that InterOptic pursues collections and/or litigation and prevails, then InterOptic shall, in addition to all other remedies, be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- Shipment. In no event shall InterOptic be responsible for any loss, damage and/or delays incurred in connection with shipment to buyer occasioned by any cause(s) whatsoever, including, but not limited to delays caused by shortage, strike, and/or delays from InterOptic’s own suppliers.
- Returns. Non-defective, custom and/or non-standard inventory items are not returnable. InterOptic may, in its sole discretion, agree to accept returns of non-defective, non-custom, commonly inventoried products with a total aggregate value of $50,000 or less, provided buyer contacts InterOptic within Fourteen (14) days of receipt, obtains a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number, and subsequently delivers the product prepaid to InterOptic within 30 days in an unopened, unused, undamaged, and resalable condition and agrees to pay a up to a 20% inspection and restocking fee.
- Miscellaneous. All orders are accepted at InterOptic facilities in Naperville, Illinois. The exclusive venue of any and all disputes and causes of action shall be in DuPage County, Illinois. InterOptic makes no claim to any trade or service mark or other intellectual property, other than its own. Purchase of InterOptic products does not constitute a sale, transfer and/or license to use of any of InterOptic’s name, trade or service marks or proprietary technology or knowledge, other than a license to use the product(s) purchased. All sales by InterOptic are governed by these Standard Terms and Conditions. No employee of InterOptic has the authority to verbally modify any of these terms and/or conditions. Ordering with and/or acceptance of products from InterOptic constitutes acceptance of these Standard Terms and Conditions.