InterOptic products are found on 7 continents – even in the toughest environments, such as a hut in the Arctic Circle.
We’re an early innovator in optical transceivers. InterOptic started up in 2005.
We serve about 4,000 customers based in North America, Europe and Asia. We ship optical transceivers around the world to all 7 continents, even Antarctica.
We use the same parts and factories that OEMs use for optical transceivers. We code 40Gb and 100Gb transceivers at our headquarters in Naperville, Illinois.
Yes. We serve about 4,000 customers in major industry and government sectors, such as:
• Enterprises: small businesses to the Fortune 50
• Educational institutions: K-12 through major universities
• Healthcare institutions and businesses
• Financial Services
• Telecom Service Providers
• Media and Entertainment
• State and Municipal Government
InterOptic is the only OEM brand-equivalent product in major US Federal networks such as the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN), and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), which require the highest quality, security and performance standards.
Compared with OEM’s prices, you will save 25% or more. Ask for a quote here.
We support selected transceivers for: Arista, Brocade/Ruckus, Cisco, D-Link, Extreme, F5, Intel, Juniper, Meraki, Netgear, Palo Alto and Solar Flare.
We support 100Gb, 40Gb, 25Gb, 10Gb, 1Gb and 100Mb rates. We also support 2/4/8Gb and 4G/8G/16Gb Fibre Channel rates.
Yes, we support white box technology with generic coded transceivers, DACs and AOCs (copper and optical cables).
Yes, we offer limited support for Cisco fixed 10Gb DWDM.
Yes, we support Arista and Cisco 40Gb and Arista 100Gb BiDi.
Based on our combined 150 years of advanced optical product development and networking architecture experience, we believe a Tier 1 product should provide you:
• Superior multi-distance optical performance
• Meeting or exceeding margin and noise standards for optical transmission
• High quality transit behavior/power sourcing for state transitions
• Initial and long-term performance with no life degradation
• Wavelength behavior and separation
• Jitter immunity and suppression
• Full OEM behavior (including OEM implementation errors) from bit to OS level.
All InterOptic products use the most advanced technology. We meet or exceed OEM product specifications to ensure best-in-class network performance. For example, we utilize higher-grade laser and receive technology.
All InterOptic transceivers are 100% coded to our specifications before we ship to you. Note that competitors may ship transceivers without coding, which forces you to do the coding work yourself!
InterOptic provides optical transceivers for some of the world’s largest global networks. Ours is the only OEM brand-equivalent product in major US Federal Government networks such as NMCI, NGEN and DISA. These global networks must meet the world’s highest standards for quality, security and performance.
- Our US-based technical support is available during business hours, Monday through Friday. Reach us at email@example.com or +1-866-913-5252.
Some competitors provide technical support from Asia. Ask before you buy.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or phone us at +1-630-548-9870.
InterOptic technical support is available Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Time.
First, call us to troubleshoot your transceiver problem. We solve most problems over the phone.
If you need a new transceiver, we’ll work with you to replace it in a timely way.